Les Thompson & Toots CD

Although he gets only two lines in "Harmonicas, Harps and Heavy Breathers",
I remembered the name Les Thompson from Kim Field's book.
Yesteday I picked up a new cd from Toots with his earliest recordings
(1950-51).
In smaller letters on the cover it also read: "Les Thompson"... (California
'52)

If you like jazz on chromatic this is a great cd!!!
The Toots tunes are recorded in Sweden and Belgium with local musicians.
Les is accompanied by ao Dexter Gordon, Wardell Gray and Chico Hamilton.

I'm not sure it is available outside of  Europe, but here are the data:
title is "Toots Blues" PJC 222013 (Paris Jazz Corner Productions)
or maybe find info on www.parisjazzcorner.com

(no commercial affiliations etc. whatsoever)
Ludo