Re: Spring Harp Fest - and MORE....

Hey, folks, I was just reminded that I left off  one player we're ALL
familiar with:
Ironman Mike Curtis! www.ironmancurtis.com

If you haven't seen / heard Mike, you really ought to.
He plays Valved Diatonic Harmonica - chromatically!
But that ain't even the HALF of it - he sings well, plays Guitar well, and
Bass pedals well ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
Mike plays with "resonance" and he has beautiful tone.
Seriously, The Ironman is really sumpin'.

> > Blues Musicians of Southern California PROUDLY present: The 5th annual
> > Spring Harp Fest!
> >
> > Saturday, April 10th
> > 11:30AM - 6:30PM
> > Harry Griffen Park
> > La Mesa, CA (near San Diego)
> > www.springharpfest.org
> >
> > FEATURING:
> > Johnny Maestro
> > Billy Watson & Company
> > Ironman Mike Curtis
> > The Buick Wilson Band
> > Chet & The Committee
> > DA & the Hitmen
> > Harmonica John Frazer
> > Unknown Players Jam
> > Historical Harmonica Display
> > and more......

(This is NOT a complete list of the Talent Bonanza that will be presented at
Harp Fest - so COME ON OUT!)
- -Scorcher