RE: Who Nose?

I'd like to thank everyone for your assistance on my recent "leaky nose"
posting. Seems the offending muscle structure still basically works, but due
to disease damage, is very weak. I've structured some exercises to work the
back of the throat and the soft palate -- hope to be able to get there from
here.

In the meantime, so I can still work on bends and tone, I bought a swimmer's
nose clip.

When anyone asks why I'm wearing it, the answer is "My playing stinks!"

<oh quit groaning, you knew it was coming>....

Paul