From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Harp NewEngland
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 11:43 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NEW Clapton CD with Jerry Portnoy

Have you listened to the NEW Eric Clapton CD
"Me and Mr. Johnson" ?

It came out on March 30, 2004 and you might like
hearing the harmonica parts on it.

It features harmonica ace Jerry Portnoy along with
Steve Gadd (drums) and Billy Preston (keyboards),
Nathan East (bass), and Andy Fairweather Low (guitar/vocals).

Clapton covers 14 old blues numbers by Robert Johnson
(singer-guitarist-songwriter) on this new CD.

You can hear five sound clips of it on www.amazon.com

Yours in Music,

Richard Axtman