re: Calling all Piggyback players

This message is in MIME format.

The play I'm currently performing in has me switching keys and types of harps
pretty rapidly.  I originally had a costume with pockets full of harps but
gave that up early on.  I've currently got one of the Hohner 6 harp belts
integrated into the costume and keep the crucial harmonicas organized and at
my fingertips so I can find what I need without having to look for it (or risk
losing it on a dark stage).  One song calls for an intro on a Hohner Comet but
requires a short solo in the middle that has me doing a quick switch to a Lee
Oskar 10 hole and then back to the Comet for the instrumental line that
finishes the tune.  The rest of the harps for the show get to live back by my
amplifier, fortunately.  Not having Missin's dexterity, I suppose I could
learn to juggle the harps while playing and work that into the act...

Tio Ed

- --
Ed Kliman
Writer/Musician/Publisher