RE: plastic reed plates? Magnus

 Finn Magnus
became a millionaire by manufacturing harmonicas that were entirely
made of plastic.
========

What a memory that  provoked! <grin>

I was 8 years old, living in San Francisco in an apartment on a steep hill
(surprise) when we got our Magnus Chord organ. Plastic reeds, alright, and a
fan to blow them. I didn't know that, till one broke and (being 8 years old)
got inside to figure it out. (never made a repair)

Learned all about chords, though, by finding the keyboard notes that were
compatible with the white chord buttons (Major) and the Black chord buttons
(Minor).

Robert Hale
"the Duke Of Wail"
Coaching By Telephone