Re: So where are all the Buckeye reports?

I pretty much agree with Steve. The reason it was a little flat this =
year was the people who were missing ( FJM, Tom Albanese, Alec, Doug =
Randell,Dennis Gruenling, Beth , Iceman & to many more.)   Yes' we could =
have had a good traditional blues & country entertainer.   But all in =
all I had a great time & because there were fewer people.  I got to =
spend a little more time with those who were there.  I saw alot of old =
friends &  made some new.   I felt like crying when it was over.   Which =
is a good thing.   If I had one wish it would be to spend the rest of my =
life at one of those midnight blues jam's.   It's what I enjoy the most. =
  Not only the playing.  But just being there with all the love the =
flows around that room.  I agree Ben Nathanson is an amazing harmonica =
player & a really special person.  Hanging with Rosco, George, Allan, =
Richard, Jimmy, &  Mr. Duck Tape  is an honor.  Filisko is ok too.  As =
you can see Buckeye is about the people for me.  So I guess I had a =
wounderful time....
 See you all at SPAH in august

  ----- Original Message -----=20