RE: cheap harmonicas

I'm curious about cheap harps in general. I've seen Johnson Blues, Kay
Chicago Blues, and Merano harps at real nice prices for complete sets, and
have been thinking of getting a set to fill in the lesser-used keys. I'd be
appreciative of any general comments or comparisons between the brands.

Paul

47835004/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/428030/