Re: Getting to Robert Bonfiglio's website

"Ken Wolman" <kwolman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In a word, I can't.  Following the link as shown on
> announcements (www.robertbonfiglio.com), gets me to
> a screen that simply has the name "Bonfiglio," and
> then nothing happens, there's no place to go from
> there.  This is not a browser thing: it happens on
> both IE6 and Netscape 7.1.  Anyone have an insight
> about this?  Many thanks.

Hi Ken,

When I went the link you gave nothing happened for
me either.  So I examined the web page's source code
(I'm a webmaster too) and I found it has a problem
with the way the code was written.

To get to the correct index web page use this link:
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com/main/index.html

I hope this helps you find what you were looking for.

Yours in Music,

Richard Axtman