Re: elementary school blues

I am a (nearly) clueless newbie and I have been searching the internet for
that "famous" blues lick.  I hope the lick you speak of here is the one i am
thinking of.

Any chance you could send me the tab, point out a website or whatever.  I want
to play the same game as your 2nd graders. <grin>

Thank you

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 09:11 pm, Harmonica Teacher wrote:
> I can't help it. I teach 2nd grade (7-8 year olds). And I play the blues.
> (Not because I teach, because 2nd grade is awesome!)
>
> I gave them the opening line and tried to teach rhyming the 2nd and 4th
> lines, while I played the familiar harp lick. The children completed this
> rhyme (and many other verses!)
>
> I woke up this morning
> I took a "timed- test"
> I studied real hard