RE: geils band 1971

I attended the Saturday night performance -- June 26, 1971.

To my knowledge, no recording has ever released of their performance from
that night or any of the final shows. There may be bootlegs, but nothing
that came out on a legitimate label.

I've heard that recordings were made of the shows, and I believe some of the
Allman Brothers performances from that time were recently released on CD.

If I'm wrong, I'd be very interested to get details about any releases from
those shows.

Jimbeau

Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx