RE: Altered Tunings

<<<Chris Michalek wrote:

"FWIW, while interesting,I find altered tuned harps to be mostly
useless.'
D.M. Fairweather replied:

Does that mean you don't have any use for chords that aren't available on a
Richter
tuned diatonic?>>>>

If you played a lot of Irish on diatonic you'd change your mind about
altered tunings - you need Paddy Richter!  Also, see Tony Eyers' site about
interesting altered tunings for bluegrass/fiddle tunes.  I don't do much
with chords either.

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica