Re: Harmonica that ruines a song.

In a message dated 27-Apr-04 09:31:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
sgravina@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> But, last night I heard a Bruce Springsteen song that sound really
> interesting until the harmonica part.  The song was totally ruined.  I
> believe the harmonica wasn't in tune with itself.  The wide random
> cords sounded like a gang of former Soviet steel reeds.  I just turned
> the radio to a different station.
>
> Did Stringsteen do this often?
>
> Sam

I hope you realize that you are treading on thin ice.
It is all a matter of personal opinion what sounds good and what does not,
what is musically offensive and what is not, what serves the song and what
does
not. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with your statements, just putting
forth another view of your opinion.
HB