Re: Harmonica that ruins a song.

In a message dated 27-Apr-04 12:27:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
moorcot@xxxxxxx writes:

> If the harp is out of tune then that is not good, and that isn't an
> opinion.
>   What I seem to hear a lot of the time is a harp not tuned to the same
> temperament as the guitar/other, which (in my opinion!) is also not good.
>
> Steve

Yes but that is to your ears. What is in tune, or out of tune to you
is not necessarily how some one else may hear it. tehcnically it may be out
of tune, but that doesn't make it bad. There are many blues recordings
where things are out of tune and out of sync but they sound fine to me(that's
just me)
HB