RE : Steve Shaw's Re: Who's Better Whos Sucks War

Hello Steve :

The amount of " zeal " in many of these posts pro or con seem to me a round robin of this guy that and that guy this stuff and in between the lines , courtesy " seems to be thrown out the window like the proverbial baby with the bath water .

Many who responded in this like manner ( on both sides of the fence )  only seem to me to escalate away from the common ground this forum is designed for and again I repeat it is to further and improve harmonica players , am I off base here on this point ? . This undertaking takes a certain amount of discipline , but , its not brain surgery or rocket science either  , although it is true that the harmonica in the hands of a truly  devious unscrupulous individual can drive people mad .

Trying to dissuade anyone to change their opinion of any of their " perceived " harmonica hero player(s) is truly a futile task if you ask me . Its like two rams plowing head on time and time again , while , the ewe(s) are being tended too by another less qualified ram(s) .

Your reference to teaching an individual how to drive perplexed me . Because driving car is truly a serious matter that has to be taught correctly to be sure of a safe road for all to drive on and that I concur totally with you . Besides opposing views heading towards each other like auto's is not really a fair and reasonable correlation in my opinion , its a harmonica mate not a car :)

Point is you , or I  , or anyone here will not make a significant difference in helping to change a " novices " opinion when we alienate one another  in the process and don't use common courtesy .

I understand full well the significance of what you mentioned of how you and many other harmonica players are perceived as lesser musicians , I have shared in having many a  really lame fool(s) with that type of ignorant opposition attitude firing at me for a long long time , and I bet much longer than you have experienced it . And you know what mate , I love it  , I love it when these " cheese headed " types make that kind of generality when  at a  gig I am performing at , and I shove it back down their collective throats when I set the room on fire and get the whole house rockin  and make them and their foolish gerneralisms look  like , like , like  - - - Fools that they are .

Many of my mentors in school coached me to several  individual  state wrestling championships in high school as well as in college as well as the team coaches who got us to be champions on the field of play in American styled football in high school & college , and the field of play is where I did my talking , that's how they taught us to think  .  And when it comes to fools who make those above mentioned assertions to me , I smile and don't even give them a response . And when its " show time " I kick their collective @$$es with my performance and never with lip service  , and I turn and walk away like a bull fighter that just made his kill . ¡ ¡ Óle ! !  That's what  I'm talkin bout mate .

I respect your right to express your opinion freely  and respectfully make and express mine . Lets make it a winning situation for all .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx