re: ruining a song

The debate is absolutely not that!! The fact is that Dylan is the best example!! Moreover, that tends to show how Dylan is known as having taken the harmonica to perform and play... So, I may shows how the harrmonica became popular with the folk song period of the 70's.
More than any blues player or any harmonica brand endorser, the "Folkings" have done the best commercial ever for the harmonica. It is in that sense that I was explaining that they were among the greatest harmonicas players, thought they did not or rarely bend or more rarely overbend.

Keep on harpin' and play everywhere,

Froggy

Steve Shaw <moorcot@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm beginning to suspect a sub-plot in this thread involving general Dylan
attackers versus general Dylan defenders. It's not just about harp any
more. As I'm completely neutral about the man (indifferent?) I'm bowing
(dis)gracefully out of the thread!

Cheers

Steve

Want more than the blues? Try Irish!