Buckeye reports/for American Harmonica Newsmagazine

Hi all, I'm putting together a Buckeye report for the next issue of American
Harmonica Newsmagazine to go with some of the digital photos I managed to take
during the festival.

I've asked a few (those I could locate) for permission to reprint their
comments.

As I was sending out my reprint requests, it occurred to me that some others
might want to get into this. ...
Of course, you get a free copy of the magazine with your comments in (you
need to give me your snail mail)

If you went to the festival and would like to add your 2 cents or $2 , reply
to me off-list with your contribution and I'll include it.
thanks for your help
Phil Lloyd, contributing editor
American Harmonica Newsmagazine