Re: OK! OK! ENOUGH!

One! More! Time!

Before this topic is filed away with all due respect, I want to remind folks of probably the most famous harmonica player in the US. Though his technique was not up to the highest standards, his harmonica took him to stardom. Not Dylan, not Lennon, not a miriad of others, I'm talking about Alvin. You know, the chipmunk. What kid of the 60's or 70's doesn't know Alvin's Harmonica Song? I made my folks buy me one! ... Paul