RE: OK! OK! ENOUGH!

Oh, you French guys!

Richard J. Smith, R.A.

 -----Original Message-----
From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nicolas Fouquet
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 2:59 PM
To: Robert Loomis; harp-l-digest
Subject: Re: OK! OK! ENOUGH!

Yes! Let's talk about something like: get girls when you play harmonica!

It is well known that to be musician is a good mean to womenize. So, how do you proceed??

Froggy

Robert Loomis <bbbloomis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Roger wrote:
>>At the college level, there is very little room for error, especially when you are in front of a 75 voice choir in a tux. You had better know what you are doing and that takes hard work and daily practice and dedication. <<

Hey, speaking of gear, how about a discussion of wardrobe? How many out there wear tuxes when they perform? What other clothing is best for gigging? I want substantive discussion, not just more talk about amps and mics!
By the way, some have told me that the most noticeable improvement in my playing occurs when I stop!

Harpy Webtrails, Bob Loomis

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org