Re: (no subject)

Inches? Can somebody tell me in centimeter?

Meanwhile, you talk about blow: are you sure it is the good verb???
That reminds me a story I told lastly on Harp-L...
lol

Froggy
Harpmac01@xxxxxxx wrote:
Yes! Let's talk about something like: get girls when you play harmonica!

It is well known that to be musician is a good mean to womenize. So, how do you proceed??

Froggy

WELL FROGGY ITS EASY JUST TELL EM THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING THATS ONLY 5 INCHES LONG, ITS SHINY ALWAYS HARD AND THEY CAN SUCK AND BLOW ON IT ALL NIGHT! IT WORKS I KID YOU NOT.

MAC

Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel quelque soit votre fournisseur d?accès - avec anti-virus gratuit !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail