RE: Goodbye Bob, Hello Woody

>From Bob Laughton:

This month my little Northern California backwater boondock town of Ukiah,
California is presenting a musical based on Woody's life and songs - Woody
Guthrie's American Song by Peter Glazer. I haven't seen it yet, but it looks
like the guy standing next to the guitar player is holding a harp in his
hands: http://www.ukiahplayerstheatre.org/calendar.html

He's very much honored by Americans.

Bob

That's very gratifying to hear, Bob.  It looks like being a great show.
Like everywhere else on the planet, it's a long way from Cornwall!

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica