Basic Chords

As a beginner to the world of blues harp I have gained much useful
information from this site.  It gets to a bit discouraging reading about all of the
aspects of successful blues harp playing, but this forum gives great insight on
the road to be travelled.  I purchased a harp and played basic first position
songs while I was in Nam in 66-67 to help pass the time.  I never got out of
first position, and gave it up some 30 years ago.  Now that I have a little more
time on my hands, I have a rekindled interest in learning how to become a
semi-competent blues harp player.  I bought "Beginning Blues Harp" by Don Baker as
a home course to begin my journey.  The CD, which follows along nicely with
the test, let me hear the sounds the way they are to be played.  I soon found
that a book and a CD weren't enough, and I took some lessons.  The lessons got
me on the right track, and I realized that frequent practice, done correctly,
was the key to expanding my talents.  I had to lay off the lessons for awhile,
and am now back on my own.  Again, thank you for all of the valuable
information shared here.

I'm trying to intersperse some of the "licks and riffs" I've been practicing
with chords.  I've tried to search the web for "harp chord tabulature" as I
have no idea how to play chords on my harp.  So far I haven't found any sites
that offer this information.  Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.

AZBullfrog