Harp Wars / Dylan's Harp

the consummate musician R. Paparozzi wrote...
"3 harp players in the 60's got my attention and are the reason I'm
still
doing it today (in no partcular order) Bob Dylan, John Lennon and Paul
Butterfield....I thank them all."

Now that is COOL!  3 dudes that may combine the best aspects of the
revolution that was mid-20th century popular music, and they are all
harpers.  That they inspired Rob is good enough for me.  Anyone who's
heard his talents on display realize that that inspiration led to an
artist who's fluent in a variety of genres, and a great entertainer to
boot, like these three guys.

Fred S