[Harp-L] fwd:PBFS PROGRESS

This message is being sent to several blues and harmonica related list
groups about the Paul Butterfield Fund and Society. I volunteered to fwd the
message to some groups that I have membership.

If you don't see this message posted on other diatonic harp or blues related
list groups please foward it if you think it will be of interest to the
members.  I'm posting to harp-l and Blues-l.

I've asked Salli some questions about submitting donations and will give a
follow up with a post on that shortly.

Their original email to me was very long. I suggested to Salli that we break
it down to sections that are easier to read on list groups.  Some sections
involve, donations, prizes, membership, musicians, bands and blues societies
getting involved with the Dec. 17th celebration.
mike

They can be contacted directly at:
1107 Key Plaza # 335 Key West, Florida 33040
> > Telephone # 305-304-2226  Fax # 305-292-4178
> > Email: butterfieldsociety@xxxxxxxxxxx
----------------
 We are pleased to announce that we have spoken with Art Tipaldi of
 Blues Revue who has jumped aboard to write articles for The Paul
 Butterfield Fund and Society. Dick Waterman will be donating
 photographs for the edcuational archival exhibit and Jim Saw an
 artist from California Artist, who did a fantastic silk screen piece
 on Paul Butterfield, has donated his work for our offical PBFS logo.
 George Milo Bucks is donating his work on Paul for membership
 rewards and to be included in our exhibits.

 We are receiving interest, support, enthusiasm and involvement from
 around the world. Bill Bentley of Warner will be writing an article
 for the Newsletter, and EMP is having a meeting to see in what
 capacity they can contribute. The list of those jmping aboard is far
 too long to list and it is very exciting to watch PBFS evolve.

 We hope that members of this group will also jump aboard in
 support of this much needed entity and cause.