[Harp-L] One More Heartache

Yes, it is 3rd position. Great rendition. I covered this song on my first
album.

hj
--

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com
listen to the music clips on my website and please send your comments.

on 7/31/2004 10:21 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx at
0308.mail.yahoo.com>