[Harp-L] Really OT: US-122 USB Audio/MIDI Interface

James Daniell Sez :

Excerpt  ,

>- I see reference to noise from the USB power supply but here I only seem to
be getting interference once I start singing into the mic. - <

Hurricane sez :

Since the primary noise factor being eliminated by the USB connection by-passing the sound card  , the issue can't be there in iether the sound card or the USB , so process of elimination would then go to the mic , and or the cable . Tascam is famous for their recording quality since I dunno when . What you describe smells of an º impedense miss match or somptin lai dat :)

Sincerely :

Hurricane

aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx