Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp Org jam? (ludo beckers)

His solo jam is a new step for the instrument (at least in my ears).

Innovative and creative.

Rick B <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Guys,

> What is the harp org jam that Ludo referred to?

That is www.OnlineJam.org .
Under the name "Lazy Lew", Ludo left a really unique solo at the online jam.
He played a droning bass harp using some advanced techniques, making it
sound like an Austrailian digeroo. Over this with a normal pitched harp,
he played oriental melodies that swirl like smoke out of an opium pipe. You
can go directly to it with this:
:
soloharp.onlinejam.org/listeningpost.php

Big Dog
aka Rick B (and if you need a disclaimer, OnlineJam.org is one of
my sites.)
www.bluesharp.org

http://www.channelcatsbluesband.20m.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/willvogtman