Re: [Harp-L] Re: [L-praH] Sheet Music vs Tab

> Hi Brandon
>  http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/theory1.html#tab+music
> and
> http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/gonjazz.html
>
> -- G.

G,
   Thanks for your reply. Your site has been a great resource for me
as I learn to play, as I'm sure it has been for countless others. To
anybody who hasn't been through your music theory pages 1&2 I would
highly recommend it; in fact, the entire site is full of great
information. I would also encourage people to read Mike Will's site
for the diatonic and Ricci Adam's music theory site.
   Remember, it's not just harmonica, it's music.
,Brandon