[Harp-L] re: groove

Here's my new resolution. I'm going to take some of my practice CDs, get a
metronome and listen. I'm going to see where the drummer and the bassist come
in on the beat. Then I'm going to listen to where the harp player comes in on
the drums-not only which beat they start on, but where on the beat-ahead, right
on, or behind.

Also, I'm going to remind myself daily that the beat is not the metronome
clicks, it's the space between the metronome clicks.

Present goal: figure out what they're doing.
Future goal: figure out why they're doing it.

Man, I hate metronomes.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm