Re: [Harp-L]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 1:16 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L]

> Perhaps you can explain to us what I like to call "catchingthegroove"
> when the bassist and or drummer are not together with the band?
> That's when most people's hearts start beating really fast potenially
> causing what I like to call
> "heartacheintoheadachefolledbycompletederailmentthuscausingonetofallin
> totheeternalabyssofmediocredom"
>
> I've seen dead bodies with more groove than many beating heart bands.
> And like holding one long note to bring an audience to it's feet so
> can not being in the groove and having a heartattack on stage...

Hi,
My definition of that is a few short words: A FREAKING TRAINWRECK!!!!!
Having to do a gig with that crap going on would leave me physically wiped
out because of far too much unnecessary hard work to have to try and keep
things together and play the a** h**e that's going to keep their sorry butts
in line.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA