RE: [Harp-L] Book(s) on Chromatic

--- smoky@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'm looking for books on chromatic that would
> help me with more than "these are the holes,
> these are the notes they play and here goes a
> few scales".

Smoky,
I don't know if you would rate them in the category described above, but in
David Barrett's excellent instruction material you'll find a book/CD called
"Blues Chromatic for the Diatonic Harmonica Player". The book takes the
diatonic 3rd position player further in exploring the chromatic. Browse to
www.harmonicamasterclass.com

Jervis Groeneveld
Mijehof 271
1106 HH Amsterdam.