Re: [Harp-L] how to play harp and guitar together

Bit off topic, but thought I'd mention something that might interest Vern. I
don't know if this has been done before, is common etc but I certainly found
it interesting!

When in Hungary, in Vorosmorty (?) in Budapest, I saw a man playing fiddle,
whilst playing a racked diatonic, whilst playing a tamborine with one foot
and a bass pedal with the other. Was certainly impressive! Can't exactly
remember what each instrument was doing in relation to the others, but they
were all being played at once.

All the best

Jamie