[Harp-L] I seem to be back....

Hey there,

While I was away my mailbox was busy gathering almost a thousand posts from the lists and I can't resist adding my own comments to a few threads. I realise this may be a danger of starting up long dead conversations and repeating ourselves, so... if you want to continue a particular discussion with me that seems to have died it's death a fortnight ago, probably best to reply off list. Also, don't reply to this message on list as it has been sent to more than one list.

All the best and glad to be back!

Jamie

P.S. Sorry to those who frown upon my late intervention in the threads :))