  From: HASHBB@xxxxxxx
  To: celticguitar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 9:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Little Walter perferomance video clips due out 9/31

  In a message dated 12-Aug-04 11:32:09 PM Central Daylight Time, celticguitar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Some cool blues news for y'all. What is billed as the only 2 video clips of
    Little Walter playing will be out on DVD at the end of the month. These are
    part of the American Folk Blues Festival and I think date from 1964. All
    details are here:

    http://www.nothinbutdablues.com/BluesNews/2004/Page63.html#AFB

    You can bet I'm getting a copy.

    Glenn Weiser

  Hmmm,
  The only clips I have heard of are from 67'?
  HB