Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and stuff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicolas Fouquet" <bbhcfr@xxxxxxxx>

> By the way, here is the link of a french web-site (in english) where you
can find free mp3 of many harmonica players (G, Joe from Joe's Virtual music
Shop...)

I thought that site dissapeared long ago.  I 'd only been playing for 6
months or so when I uploaded my song and I just went back and had a fresh
listen. All I can say is OUCH!  I'ts funny how good I thought it was at the
time.

I did get a kick out of the Paulette, the 93 year old woman on the last
page.

Mark