Re: [Harp-L] Coming to St. Louis? Tues night transportation issues

From: Ken Ficara <kenficara@xxxxxxxxx>
I think it's worth mentioning that the habit of holding SPAH at remote
suburban hotels makes transportation difficult

I agree with this. Chris Michalek had it right when he put on the Harmonica Summit in 2000. That was a fairly happening area of Minneapolis. I was at Denver & St. Louis 96 and can agree.
They can usually keep room rates below $100 by going to the sticks. Those of us that are more urban though would probably incur additional expense to be in the middle of it all.

"we felt like bugs on a hot plate" that's funny!

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025