[Harp-L] Blues Junior Tubes 1 more time

I know this has been asked before, but I never paid attention because I didn't have the amp. Now I have a new Blues Junior amp, and wish to get a horn-like sound out of my harps. I fully understand tone is 80% me and 20% amp, and I want that 20%! The 80% still has a way to go :).
I bought a load of older 12ax7's, 12at7's, 12au7's and (4) 12ay7's. Will someone tell me which to use where? (V1, V2, V3).
Also, if someone wants to share my bounty of the tubes, except for the 12ay's, drop me a note. $8.00 each plus actual cost of shipping and a shipping box. These are older tubes (I think) and are NOT in boxes. I can take PayPal if anyone's interested.
Also, I'm saving up for a speaker replacement; I kept an e-mail from Barbecue Bob about his recommendation for that.

Gary Cohen   ||   gary@xxxxxx
Investigator-Paralegal-Constable
CAPITAL Investigations      http://AlabamaPI.com
Mobile, Alabama - (251) 639-9669
Member: NALI, APIA Vice Pres., NCISS, USPSA, ISPA

---