[Harp-L] stuff

Well, my purchase of the 68 Bassman I lusted after on E-pay fell thru BUT a
nice 65 presented itself for what I initially thought was a little steep but
after I purused thru 'completed items' I realized I better 'buy it now' so I
went ahead and did it.  I am going to add a copper rectifier w/octal plug so
I can change if need be.  I have a GB coming from Mr. Kott and now I need
some speakers.  My initial thought is to make my own 4x10 cabinet that looks
like the old 4x10 fender cabinet.  I made my own Bass guitar speakers and
they came out pretty nice so I shouln't have any problems with these.  My
question after all that is, what speakers are going to give me that slide
guitar accompanyment real 'blusey blue sound??????????????  Or is this too
subjective?
Larry