Re: [Harp-L] Coming to St. Louis? Tues night transportation issues

At 18:14 14/08/2004, Nicolas Fouquet wrote:
Are Taxis so expensive in USA that even 4 people sharing the cost can not afford the money to pay a quarter of the total amount??

By the way, I was just wondering if there is any place left over for the Saturday night Gala?

I am waiting for the paiment of my last gig, and if I have it at time, I might be able to come at SPAH

Froggy
Hi Froggy

Yes there would be room. We have to say how many are going to sit down to eat on Wednesday... but they always allow about 5% more for obvious reasons. It would help if you CAN let us know before you arrive if you are coming in late.
Send an email to Roger Bale <rgbale@xxxxxxx>, he mans the registration desk and has his email connection going every day.

Hope you can make it.

Douglas Tate
President ... SPAH