[Harp-L] SPAH Vendors?

Hey all. I'm just wonderin if any vendors will be at SPAH besides Harp Depot.
I guess I'll find out when I get there, but I think it would be nice to see
more than one harp supplier in attendance.

Really looking forward to the convention and seeing old and new friends
there. BTW I'm driving down from Chicago on Tuesday so I'll have a car and I'm
planning getting there in time for the JR blowoff. If anyone needs a ride to the
club look me up.

Tom Albanese