[Harp-L] Re disaster

I promise this is the last time I'll ever crosspost. I have to be brief as the harp content is minimal. So many people have sent messages, mostly offlist, expressing their good wishes to the flash flood victims in North Cornwall that I'm sure there must be a big, warm harp-shaped glow hovering over the stricken area (the authorities have sealed off the area so I can't see it for myself!). Heartfelt thanks to all.

All the best

Steve