[Harp-L] James Harman burglarized

I just received the following Email from Bob Margolin, so am passing it along to Harp-L. I also just E'ed James to get a list of what's missing... will post ASAP.
-Tom Ball
Bob Margolin writes:
I got an e-mail today Tues. afternoon, from James Harman in California. He's devasted that his beloved large record collection and some vintage instruments have been stolen from his home. I think, from what he wrote, that this just happened. I'm waiting for James to send me an inventory of what was stolen so I can spread it around.

I'm sure the folks on this list can be helpful in watching for James's treasures -- we would be the target buyers! And we're the ones who realize best that a tragedy like this could happen to us, and would want to help him if we can. If you hear of great old vinyl being suddenly newly offered at too-good-to-be-true prices, these may be James' stolen collection.

I've been lucky enough to not have had much stolen and I'm not sure what options are available for James. I imagine e-Bay will play some part in this, but I don't know how that works, especially in regard to preventing Internet Fencing. If any of of you have advice for James, he can be reached at:

icepickjames@xxxxxxxxxxx

I hope this story will have a happy ending and that the soulful folks who love Blues can help James out of his tragedy.

Thanks for your vigilance, Bob Margolin