[Harp-L] Gapping for overblows

I'm trying to optimize my harp OB harp setup so the reed is more responsive, Tinus's makes the following statement on his web site:

I have found that I get the best result when the reed is dipped slightly at the point where it leaves the plate, near the rivet, and comes up straight after that.

I would like opinions on this statement. I guess dipping the reed is good to reduce leakage, but does it have a downside in terms of responsiveness?

The main problem I am trying to cure by the way is that when I overblow the 4 hole say, the hole is slow to sound. The feeling I get is that the hole feels blocked, a lot of pressure is needed to force the overblow to sound, this causes the delay. Also it make it very difficult to play overblow/blow sequences.

I can only imagine the blocked feeling is caused by both the blow and the draw reeds being choked simultaneously. Is this possible? and which reed needs to be adjusted in this case and in what direction.

Thanks,

Pierre.