[Harp-L] Harp Instruction

Hello.  I'm searching for an instruction booklet/method for myself.  I already know the basic tricks, as i have taken an introductio to harmonica class.  I can bend pretty well, do basic overblows, perform a little vibrato, alternate between tounge block and pucker.  I lack knowledge of positions, theory, riffs, and most of all, a basic song repetoire.  I'm intrested in Jazz, Blues, and Bluegrass.  Oh- Of course this is for the diatonic.

P.S. - I'm considering whether or not to take lessons during college next year.  I'll be up in the Amherst, MA area.  If any prospective teachers could give me an email with your basic information it would be appreciated.

Thanks