[Harp-L] St. Louis Blues

Having a great time here at the St. Louis SPAH.   It seems like the musicianship of the players
here has grown exponentially since the last SPAH I attended (Denver.)  There are so many
mind-blowing, jaw dropping players here!   And everyone is happy to show you a few tricks.

I've been proselytizing the virtues of the XB-Melody to anyone who'll listen.   Harp Depot has
already sold all of the 30 XB-40's they brought so maybe I've had some influence.   Hopefully some
percentage of those will be retuned into XB-Melodies.   I was hoping to find more people playing
XB-40's, but I seem to be the only one this year.

Ok, gotta go to the jazz seminar.

Later!