[Harp-L] fields, raphael, stardust memories

In Kim Field's heavy breathers book, at the end where he lists players and recordings, he mentions "Stardust Memories" under Mickey Raphael.  I have not been able to locate such a title under Mickey or Willie Nelson.  I thought maybe he meant Willie's plain old Stardust, but the label and # he gives do not match label and # on the Stardust CD in my local record store.  The book says CBS 35305 (maybe that's an old # for Willie's Stardust?)  Any ideas?  Thanks.  --john k.