Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] super64x

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nicolas Fouquet <bbhcfr@xxxx>
wrote:
Well, about the mouthpiece: gold plated. Very smooth and comfortable.
Reeds are very good and well tuned and very resistant and well
balanced.
Comb is a translucid Acrylic body. Very airtight.
Slide action awsome
Double plates reed-plates to increase compression and sound and
response.
Black cover-plates: top class look.

=====

I agree with most of the above. I'm not a fan of the gold mouthpiece
not of the slider - I had Brendan Power convert mine to straight
tuning and use a Hering mouthpiece and slider. BUt i love the
reedplates.

=====

Froggy sez:

Available in different keys.

=======

Really? To my knowledge modern Hohner 16-hole chromatics are
available only in C. It would be interesting to know if they are
available in other keys as well

Winslow