Re: [Harp-L] bebop tunes

That's easy for you to say Michael.  for this old blues hand
Orinthology isn't so hard nor is Night in Tunisia or Groovin High.

If you just want a nice standard to try My Funny Valentine is really
nice tune to start with.  Here's a link to my example of it....

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/valentine.mp3

Bb Harp in 3rd position.

No more blues for me,  Jason Ricci done made me want to be a blues man