[Harp-L] Charlie McCoy

About the Rainy Day Women double instrument story:
Charlie told me it was bass and French horn (something
that John Entwhistle could also do). I've never heard
of Charlie McCoy playing drums- what songs does he
drum on? He plays guitar on "Desolation Row" and bass
all over "John Wesley Harding", as well as harp on
about a million tunes, but drums are a new one on me.

Bret