[Harp-L] SPAH 2004

Every year , it's the same thing . You meet ole friends and hear some of the most phenomenal players. We starve ourselves of sleep and rest , trying not to miss a single experience. The jams in the halls are to me the most exciting. I hate to mention names because I'll probably forget someone and there's so many  People like Tim Moyer, P.T. Gazzell, Rob Paparozzi , Madcat, Jason Ricci, Kirk "Jellyroll " Johnson, Cara Cooke, and Of course Joe Degelia on guitar , Buzz, Filisko, Jimmy Gordon,Frank Werner and Bobolink,  Duck Tape, I mean Doug Tate, and the list goes on.....
I especially enjoyed it this year cause I didn't have to work it. My hat really goes off to the whole spah board for what it takes to put one of these conventions on. You really don't know unless you get behind the scenes. And to  the St. Louis club for  the two years of work planning the convention.
Thank you guys for all you hard work.
Hopefully we can bring Spah to Texas again and have you all down for a good ole time ! Shit fire, Hot damn ! Yee haw

Jerl Welch